As a lawyer and business owner, I know it’s important to have a trusted legal advisor to consult with on employment decisions. After 10 years of primarily representing individuals, the Interlandi Law Office is available to your business on an hourly basis or if pre-paid, in blocks of time from 3, 4 or 5 hours. There’s no long-term commitment but we’re here if you need us.
We charge $300 per hour. The pre-paid hourly rates are as follows:
- 3 hours = $275/hr ($825 total),
- 4 hours = $265/hr ($1,060 total), and
- 5 hours = $200/hr ($1,000 total).
We handle a wide variety of employment issues. A representative list is below. Please consider us when you need to speak with a lawyer.
Business Contracts and Relations
- Customer Contracts and Disputes
- Vendor Contracts and Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Relations and Issues
- Nondisclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Employee Manuals, Policies and Procedures
- Payroll Compliance with Court Orders
- Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Management and Discipline of Problem Employees
- Unemployment Insurance Claims
- Hiring Independent Contractors
- Case Analysis and Assessment
- Strategies for Litigation, Discovery and Negotiation
- Settlement Analysis
The ability to file a lawsuit is generally subject to a time limitation. If you delay contacting an attorney, your claim may be barred. Contact me today at 860-828-2166 or via email using the form on this page.