As life rolls on, things change. When those changes occur, whether they be expected or unexpected, you want to feel like you’ve done all you can do to protect your family and its future.
I can help you do that with planning, document preparation, and advocacy in the Connecticut Probate Court system.
The probate services I offer include:
- Drafting wills and advance directives
- Probating wills and administering estates in the Connecticut Probate Courts
- Serving as a conservator for individuals who have been determined to be unable or unwilling to make decisions on their own
- Representing adults and minors in matters of guardianship, termination of parental rights, and emancipation
- Representing clients regarding civil commitment for treatment of psychological disorders, and involuntary medication and treatment
- Assisting clients in obtaining name changes
To discuss how I can help you or a loved one navigate the Connecticut Probate Court system, please call me today at 860-828-2166 or contact me via the form on this website.